|DragToTab MileWideBack ResizeSearchBox SubmitToTab KeywordSelection PopupSound DragToScroll CheckBoxMate Screenshots Installation Mailing List FAQ|
- v0.3 released
- v0.2.9 released
- v0.2.8 released
- v0.2.7 released
- v0.2.6 released
- v0.2.5 released
- v0.2.4 released
- v0.2.3 released
- v0.2.2 released
- v0.2.1 released
- v0.2 released
- v0.1 released
What is MileWideBack?
MileWideBack is an extension that allows you to navigate back and forth in the browser by left-clicking or right-clicking on the left edge of the browser window. This works best when the browser window is maximized in which the left edge becomes the left most part of the screen. Then, to navigate back and forth, simply "throw" the mouse to the left until it can go no more and then click in that space.
Install It (2.93 KB)
Why use MileWideBack?
This extension allows you to navigate back and forth without requiring complex hand-to-eye coordination. That means you do not need to look to make sure that the mouse is positioned over any specific button before clicking. This should potentially speed up your browsing experience.
- Click with the left mouse button to navigate back.
- Click with the right mouse button to navigate forward.
- Click with the middle mouse button to close the current tab (if open).
- Scroll the mouse wheel to cycle through your tabs.
- To customize the actions, visit the customization page.